Effective Date: 24th November, 2020
Why do we even store any information to begin with?
Certain pieces of information make it easier to perform administrative services such as banning accounts who have violated rules (IP ban when necessary, MAC ban when absolutely necessary, etc). All information we store and how it is used will be listed below.
Do note that this only applies to OUR live server linked to on the Releases page. We claim no responsibility for the use of your data by other instances.
What do we store?
- Most recent IP address: This is necessary for accurate functionality of the lobby interface as well as ip bans.
- MAC address the account was registered on: This is necessary for MAC address bans as well as keeping track of who made what accounts.
- Email: This is an entirely optional field during login (as in you can enter whatever you want, we don't check.) It is not used for anything currently.
- Host name of your computer: This is simply another tool to help keep track of who made what account.
- Birthday: This is just part of the client's built-in registration interface and is not currently used for anything.
- Sign-up date: Lets us keep track of how long your account has existed for accurate in-game functionality such as Hans reporting this information to you.
What if I dont want this information stored?
Let us know, we will be glad to remove what of your data we can from the database. If you want all of it gone though, we will have to delete your account in order to do that.
Do you sell any of this information?
Absolutely not, we do not make money in any way, shape, or form from this project. It is purely a labor of love.