- ::highscores - launches the highscores for the world you are logged into
- ::discord - launches a link to for the invite to our discord.
- ::resetpassword - resets your password
- ::stats - shows cool stats!
- ::quests - display currently implemented quests.
- ::playsong - Plays a specific song
- ::shop - Opens the credit shop
- ::ge buying - Opens up the section of what players are buying on the ge.
- ::ge selling - Opens up the section of what players are selling on the ge.
- ::ge search - Allows you to search for an item that possibly could be being sold or bought on the ge.
- ::ge bots - Opens up the section of what bots are selling on the ge.
- ::ge botsearch - Allows you to search for an item that a bot could be possibly selling on the ge.
- ::reply - similar to tab where you can respond right away to someone.
- ::loc - prints the player's location
- ::togglexp - toggles the xp drop interface on or off.
- ::xpconfig - used for configuring the xp drop interface
- ::xpconfig track recent/total - choose whether to track most recent or total xp
- ::xpconfig mode increment/instant - whether the total xp updates incrementally (when the xp drops reach it) or instantly (when the xp is gained) only applies to when total xp is being tracked
- ::toggleslayer - While you have a task you can toggle the slayer counter!
- ::debug - enable debug info
- ::fpson - shows the fps overlay (overwrites the xp drop interface until client is restarted)
ModeratorsCan use Player Commands too
- ::pnpc - Transforms player in an npc
- ::jail - Jails a player in Varrock's Jail cell.
- ::players - Shows what players are online
- ::kick - Kicks a player.
- ::mute - Mutes a player.
AdminsCan use Moderator & Player Commands too
- ::anim - Forces the player to play an animation.
- ::loopanim - Forces the player to loop an animation. ::loopanim i.d amount
- ::ranim - Forces the player to render an animation
- ::ranimreset - Resets player's render animation to default.
- ::npcareaanim - Forces animation + messages on all npcs in a radius of 10.
- ::npc - Spawns an npc with given i.d
- ::item - spawns an item with given i.d
- ::object - spawns object with given i.d at player's location.
- ::to - teleports you to a specific place. EX: ::to varrock
- ::tele - teleports you to a location. EX ::tele x y z
- ::teleto - teleports you to a player
- ::teletome - teleports a player to you
- ::home - teleports you to lumbridge
- ::tostar - teleports you to shooting star
- ::farmkit - gives the items you'll need for farming.
- ::spellbook - swaps your spellbook between normal, ancient and lunar.
- ::killme - kills your player
- ::1hit - Kills any monsters with 1 hit.
- ::god - gives you overly boosted stats.
- ::max - gives max stats.
- ::bank - opens your bank
- ::finishtask - Finishe's a player's slayer task.
- ::rolltrawlerloot - gets random fishing trawler loot sent to your bank.
- ::allmusic - Unlocks all music.
- ::allquest - Unlocks all quests.
- ::setslayerpoints : Sets the player's slayer points.
- ::submit - Creates a new shooting star
- ::resetsprite - Resets the timer in which the sprite stays waiting.
- ::setlevel - sets a skill to a specific level
- ::update - updates the server
- ::cancelupdate - cancels the update before the timner counts all the way down.
- ::announce - creates an announcement in chat
- ::empty - empties a player's inventory
- ::emptybank - removes everything from your bank
- ::setpasswordother - sets another player's password for them.
- ::removeitem - removes an item from a player's inventory. ::removeitem user_name item_id item_amount
- ::ban - bans a user for a set amount of time. ex: ::ban 500.
- ::mrboneswildride - Plays a funny animation off a player in a minecart repeating "I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride" over and over again.
- ::invis - makes you invisible to other players.
- ::potato - gives a rotten potato
Moderation Commands for Admins
Singleplayer Exclusive Commands(Scripts must be set to true in your default.config)
- ::scripts - gives a list of botting scripts you can use.
- ::stopscript - stops the script you are running.
Further HelpNeed more help? Come chat with us!