||Gained during Creature of Fenkenstrain, activated during Garden of Tranquillity.
The Ring of Charos is an ancient and undeniably powerful artefact. The bearer of this ring is able to bend the weak of mind to their will, even if only slightly, enabling them to make life simpler or to completely fool the very stupid.
The Ring of Charos itself does very little until it is activated, but once this has happened it has literally dozens of uses. To see when you can use it, simply chat to people; if you see a chat option beginning with '(Charm)', it is an option opened up by the power of the Ring of Charos! Some of its uses are listed below:
- Werewolves cannot tell a human from a werewolf if they are wearing the Ring of Charos, allowing them to enter the Werewolf Agility Course.
- Wearing the Ring of Charos while purchasing a cat from Gertrude will allow you to choose the colour of your kitten.
- You may take a boat to and from Karamja for free, provided that your leaving point or destination is Port Sarim or Ardougne.
- If you have completed The Fremennik Trials, but don't think much of your Fremennik name, you can talk to Brundt while wearing it to ask for a new name.
- 50% Luke of Braindeath Island may well tell you a bit more of his tale with the right encouragement from the Ring of Charos.
Remember, though they are not listed, there are dozens more uses for the Ring of Charos.