The druids around Taverley have received a makeover! True to their appearance in 2009 these druids have a new look, drop table improvements, and corrected examine text. Stop by and give their Guthixian graphics a gander.
- Summer has stepped away from 2009Scape. Our community is thankful for her many contributions across the project.
- Thanks to all who participated in the 2021 Halloween event. Hopefully you gathered enough candies to satisfy Grim and claim your rewards.
- Replaced all Druids with their RSHD counterparts, released at the same time as Summoning and the Taverley Graphical Update.
- This also means the Druidess is now correctly added to the game, and can be attacked.
- Druid and Druidess added to Druid's Circle (5 Druid/Druidess)
- All HD Druids/Druidess' now have the right drop table assigned (all have identical drops to the original Druid NPC)
- All Druid and Druidess NPCs animations corrected
- All Druid and Druidess NPCs attack speed corrected
- All Druid and Druidess NPCs stats corrected
- All Druid and Druidess NPCs correct respawn rate of 25 ticks (15 seconds)
- Bernald (NPC ID 2580) examine added
- Sanfew (NPC ID 454) examine added
- Jatix (NPC ID 587) examine added
- Kaqemeex (NPC ID 455) examine added
- Pikkupstix (NPC ID 6971) examine added
- Gaius (NPC ID 586) examine added
- Sylas (NPC ID 5987) examine added
- Druid's robe bottom (ID 538) examine corrected
- Druid's robe top (ID 540) examine corrected
I Speak For The Trees!
- Trees regrow from their stumps over time, or from Hydra's regrowth scrolls.
- Diseased trees can be cured with secateurs.
- Willow branches can be harvested from willow trees.
- Giant ent improves yields of certain patch types by 50%.
- Ardougne Civilians now give 100 Death Runes for a Cat
- ::stats now tracks more rare items, slayer monsters, and uniques.
- Added Lava Titan's mining boost
- Adventure Bot Dialogue Expansion Pak!
- Multiple sound effects for Summoning and Herblore
- NPC stacking and aggression improvements
Drop Table Adjustments
- Removed a whole bunch of Dragon gear, including dragon boots, and combat bracelets that were erroneously on the Revenant ork, Revenant knight, Revenant cyclops, Revenant hellhound, Revenant demon, Revenant dark beast and Revenant dragon
- Added Clue Scroll (easy) drop to Revenant imp, Revenant goblin and Revenant Icefiend
- Added Clue Scroll (medium) drop to Revenant werewolf, Revenant hobgoblin, Revenant vampire, Revenant Pyrefiend and Revenant cyclops
- Added Clue Scroll (hard) drop to Revenant Ork, Revenant Knight, Revenant Hellhound, Revenant Demon, Revenant Dark Beast and Revenant Dragon
- Removed all Rune platebody drops across all Revenants
- Removed all Rune pickaxe drops across all Revenants
- Removed all Rune axe drops across all Revenants
- Removed all Rune scimitar drops across all Revenants
- Removed ridiculous noted Manta ray drop across all Revenants
- Reverted the absurd 50-100 noted Sharks drop to a more believable number of 4 across all Revenants
- Reverted the noted tuna potato drop to a maximum of 5 across all Revenants
- Dragon drop table corrections.
- Removed erroneous runite items from Ice Warrior drop table
- Gaius' Two Handed Shop (Taverley) name correction
- Gaius' Two Handed Shop (Taverley) stock correction
- Pen (Taverley/Yanille Pet Shop) (ID 28341) examine added
- Counter (Taverley/Yanille Pet Shop) (IDs 28357,28358,28364) examine added
- The puppy spawns wandering inside the Yanille Pet Shop's pen have been corrected to the right NPCs
- The puppy spawns wandering inside the Taverley Pet Shop's pen have been corrected to the right NPCs
- Relocated Bernald (Burthorpe Vineyard) to his grapevines
- Relocated one Imp spawn near Ardougne Monastery a few tiles to resolve a poor pathing issue
- Fix Varrock newspaper interface indices and syntax error.
- Teclyn, the Elven Tool Leprechaun can note your crops
- Added 1 Garlic ground item spawn on top of a table in a house in Seer's Village, northwest of the bank.
- removed [REDACTED] trapdoor
- Edgeville Dungeon Wilderness now shows the wilderness warning message
- Replaced mining scenery now applies the correct type attribute
- Fix the check for summoning/calling a size > 1 familiar into an enclosed space
- Fix some combat interactions with multi-square npcs.
- No longer wear other items when attempted to wear jewelry.
- Temporarily change the Varrock easy diary to use quest points instead of kudos
- Kalphite Guardian is now properly poisonous, with a poison amount of 6.
- Kalphite Soldier is now properly poisonous, with a poison amount of 4.
- Kalphite Soldier, Guardian, and Worker attack speed corrected.
- Fix decanting 4-dose super (attack, strength, defense) into 2-dose potions.
- Fixed a potential exploit with defensive brews and titan effects
- Fixed a potential exploit with chinchompas
- Addressed a potentially serious issue with charm droprates