Yet another amazing update that is coming our Lead Developer .
In this week's addition of content creation and patch notes we have a special surprise that many did not know
they wanted but for sure need! This week we are taking a look at a new random event system, a better thieving system and
other patches that make our game one step closer to our dream goal of a remake.
- Reworked random event system:
- Hostile random events no longer exist.
- Corrected Sandwich Lady event (Rewards various foods) & are able to talk to her.
- Added Certer event (Can reward gems, key halves, spinach rolls, kebabs, etc)
- Added drill demon event (Rewards camo set and then 500 gp once player completes the camo set.)
- Added Surprise Exam! event (Rewards Book of Knowledge, which grants (15 * level) experience in a skill of your choice, experience rate settings *do apply*)
- Added nearly-perfect pickpocketing with perfect success rates.
- Woodcutting rates have all been corrected to perfect authentic rates.
- Corrected cooking burn rates
- Fixed a small bug with Duke Horacio's dialogue
- Crossbows now use crossbow string rather than sinew to fletch.
- Lady of the Lake dialogue should no longer hang.
- You are now able to talk to the kid in waterfall quest to continue the quest.
- Fixed a bug with the hat flag on female player models
- Hat flags now take into account whether or not the player is normally bald.
- Fixed world events (shooting stars/ penguins)
- Fixed superheat spell
- Fixed a bug with skulling players and entering the abyss.
- Players can now plant fruit tree seeds in plant pots
- Our Player, S , is the first x20 regular player to achieve 99 fletching!
- Every page now has the 2009 Runescape Theme.
- Our vote streak goes for March 8th - March 14th goes to: Daniella, Death, Pebol, Ryannathans, S, & Slow.
- Added a new quest guide for Wolf Whistle